Thursday, May 19, 2016


Calmly Coloring
Last year, a friend at my Sit & Stitch group told us about coloring books for adults. While they’ve apparently been out for awhile, it was the first I’d heard of such books just for adults.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved
So, I wandered over to Books-a-million and discovered a whole display of them in myriad choices. One entitled “Color Me Calm” was chosen along with some colored pencils. Once home again, I spent a wonderful hour on my back porch happily coloring away.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

Next, I needed something to keep my colored pencils from disappearing, so I bought a zippered pouch in which to keep them.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

Today, my local public library hosted an adult coloring event. It was so very nice. Amazing how such a simple activity helps you (at least me) relax.

No comments: