Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Giving Myself a Little Sugar

Although it’s lovely to enjoy professional beauty treatments now and then, the costs involved are increasing relative to rising economic challenges. Such extravagances don’t make me feel truly relaxed when later I’m thinking I spent too much money as I walk out the spa door.


© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

Recently, a wonderful sugar scrub recipe was posted on the French Larkspur blog. I made a double batch to slather on my legs.

Lately I’m interested in doing quiet projects, things that invoke a feeling of mindful gentleness but aren’t expensive. To add to Tracey’s projects at the French Larkspur blog, I’m also trying Amy Karol’s (Angry Chicken blog) Mailorder #11 booklet’s 16 recipes for health and beauty.
Resources

2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Nice idea June. I have a friend that makes and sells holistic beauty products. I like the pure ingredients that she uses.

Thimbleanna said...

Ha! Love your post title Junie Moon!